Monday 30 January 2012

GLBT GODDESS YHI - THE RAINBOW SNAKE OF ALL COLOURS

GLBT GODDESS YHI - THE RAINBOW SNAKE OF ALL COLOURS

Yhi - Inner Circle Rainbow Goddess of Plural Definition


My very own experience and work with the Goddess Yhi began when a ten-year-old child drew a Rainbow Snake on a sheaf of paper and this child's Mum did publish her child's drawing online about late 1990's...

I saw it, began to stare it and it sent me into a magickal trance...
After that I had slowly begun to work rites / rituals / magick with the Goddess Yhi - I wrote a few definitions of Her online in the early to mid 2000's both in US and in the UK web world.

In my circle, in my experience working with Yhi - She is a Androgynous Goddess - Her first Symbol to me was the Rainbow Snake, then Her Sovereignty as a Creatress Goddess whose love encompasses all creation, all creatures, all Differences, all Genders, all Sexual Preferences, all acts of love, caring mutuality and dignity.

She is a Goddess of Light, of Sky, of Fire, of LGBTQA, of Diversity / Differences, of Mutual Respect, Mutual Trust, etc...

I do celebrate Her in the Autumn Equinox in the North equivalent to the Spring Equinox in the South.

Yhi is a beautiful and very lovable Goddess - She is dependable when one needs Her, She does come through in threes whether three second, three minutes, three hours, three weeks, three months or three years...

She does attend when called for good/justified reasons.

She can equally be massive and uncontrollable "raw energy/power" and She is absolutely not a Goddess to be trifled at all.

I love Her!

I am glad that Yhi called your attention, whatever your reasons, may Yhi bless you accordingly!!!

Love and Light,

Sky a.k.a. JD Aeon