Monday 30 January 2012

FAULT FINDING?

FAULT FINDING?

We all know those people with too much free time in their lives...

The type of folks who go around like a tabloid petty journalist snooping, digging, buzzing like insects seeking dirt on the people that they target...

Obviously nobody is perfect but the majority of us all are good and dignified human beings ergo I let our foibles pass.

Regrets I sincerely have none at all because I've always followed my heart and when and where I was wrong, I did forgive myself first and learned the lesson thereof.

No, I have not got any regrets at all and I am thankful about that.

Justification games...

In this foolish game, dumb-ass people will throw at you their absurd assumptions about you, your life, your choices and what you did or did not do and in turn they expect and hope very hard that you are stupid enough to get all caught up in their made-up/assumed rubbish and that you will readily begin to justify yourself to them and explain away you, your choices and whatever you did or did not do.

What a joke!

Again we all grow beyond this type of absurdity and mediocrity.

It is a waste of time to justify yourself to people stupid enough to waste their lives picking on you in their stupid fault-finding games.

Many of us feel like informing them that - "Hey nobody cares about what you think!!!"

"Nobody owes you any justification at all. And nobody cares about whether you approve or disapprove this or that!"

What a bunch of arrogant tiny pea-brained people whose place is in a loony bin.

Get a life and be happy!
Live and let live!

I will never ever change my ways, my choices and whom I am for anybody!

Mutual respect is sacred.

Sky a.k.a. JD Aeon

 
For those of you who love the virtues of the online world...

Not all are roses and perfume...

Don't you just love when a bunch of curious or simply cheap and worthless trouble-makers, the sort which have no life, no meaning of their own at all except when they shine through somebody else's stuff either by ignorantly criticizing it or by spying and gossiping against the good people who mind their own lives and business and do not bother anybody...

Yep, these are human beings and this is a lot of times the best we can do, folks!

So there you have it!

No surprises, not any scratches at all - I do sort of count on free, uninvited and unwelcome bullshit...

Then I junk it as rule!

Nothing to it just another day!

Smiles!