Friday 19 October 2012

Loyalty, Exclusivity & Validation

Loyalty, Exclusivity & Validation

 

Loyalty and exclusivity are two different values that must not be confused with each other.

While real and true Loyalty is best served when it MUTUAL as in it is
freely and willingly given but equally received as well.
To be loyal to somebody or to a group does not necessarily mean that
we are exclusive to that person or to that group.

Exclusivity is at times expected by Loyalty but we can be loyal without being exclusive.
Actually in our society there are a lot of people who are exclusive to somebody or a group but not loyal to neither of them.

LOYALTY BEGINS AT THE HEART and it may or it may not offer exclusivity for the receptacle of its virtues.

Exclusivity begins at Mutual Agreements!

There is no healthy, sane, wise and intelligent
exclusivity in the absence of a mutual agreement.

Exclusivity does not exist without an agreement.
Somebody may offer exclusivity to a another person or to a group but such is foolish without a mutually agreed-upon giving and receiving of exclusivity between them.

Exclusivity can only last when it is proven to be MUTUAL.

Anything in extremes finds no peace!

Validation?

Validation must begin at heart when it comes to that what we feel, when it refers to that what we are, that what we do and make, that what we give and receive, that what we express and share.

If more people would be taught this fact, this absolute & provable Constant about Validation in their early forming years, they would have been spared many unnecessary battles, many unnecessary losses and the lack of self-respect which begins when we naively place other people in charge of our own personal value and meaning. It is a common mistake who happens everyday, everywhere and ordinarily ruins many, many lives.

People either value us individually or they simply do not! Case closed!

We must validate our own selves and that what we are and that what we wish for our own selves individually first before we may seek other people's validation of what we are, wish and/or do.

The validation of other people can be sweet and nice but such can also be ephemeral and fickle. Because the factual truth is, nobody puts bread in our tables but our own selves individually.

Put Value where it can prove that it belongs by Merit!
If another human being puts bread on my table and/or puts money in my jar... I ought to do my best to value such a human being chiefly if such a person is dignified!!!

However I've no sympathy nor respect for the self-serving/selfish type who says - I'll buy you a loaf of bread if I can own You! People like that are worth lesser than rubbish to me!

Nobody does anything for nothing.

Ergo mind what are other people's reasons and agendas! Some people are good but a whole lot of them are simply nasty, primitive and full of rubbish!
Simple, real and to the point!

The event of other human beings happening in my or your life can be nice but I myself first validate myself, my own wishes, my own experiences, my own choices, my own expressions in this world.
Everything starts with One-Self first! And this is not any stupid and vain self-centredness at all...

This is Self-Preservation, Self-Respect, Self-Reliance, Self-Confidence & Plenty of Freedom with Wisdom!
The path to Individuation...
I gave because I wanted to give and I did not expect to live off the validation of other people, their groups/cliques and theirs & their groups' mandates and impositions.

There is a lot in this world that comes under the excuse and under the pretence of being "for protection" but all of that when put under close examination, it reveals to be nothing but a medley of many levels of ignorant alienation, non-constructive separatism, blatant censorship and imposed limitations.
Very primitive and old rubbish!

If you do not validate yourself first then whom on earth will???

A lot of Groups and a lot of people may gladly validate you, that it is, if you are willing to sell your heart out to them and along with it also your freedom to choose and to relate to all differences outside/different to those people & their groups and their ways & choices.

One’s worst enemy can always be the retreating means which circumstances beyond one’s human controls brought into one’s life...

"To be quite frank, a Poor plus Unemployed Voice is not fun at all! It is actually torture and cruelty to the dear Owner of the Voice" - Multiply that by Millions of people all over Mother Earth. Then you begin to see how we all must believe in our own selves first and we all must trust that we will find our way to correct our own shortcomings and make a success of our existence to our own selves so that we can enjoy being here and living our lives.

Nonetheless circumstances may rob anybody from their favourite things!
There is a time, a season for everything and everyone.

We are absolutely NOT here to play stupid and idiotic turns of Victim, Martyr and/or Saviour roles...
None of us want or need Any Victims, nor any Martyrs, nor any Saviours at all... AT ALL!!! (Sorry but it is dumb rubbish!)

We all must do respect all people who equally respect us and our choices for our selves individually and/or as a group/collectively!

I myself value and respect myself - first.
I only offer loyalty when such is factually proven to be "Mutual".
I only agree to Exclusivity when it is proven to be Mutual.

Freedom with Wisdom is the Law to me.

In the end of the day I've only got myself to be proud of, to keep myself alive and happy and also to forgive myself when I myself too make mistakes.

Hey, nobody ever was, ever will be nor is complete or perfect at all!
Here and now, we're only human at least for a while we travel on the flesh and that's all!

Love and Light!

Blessed be,

Sky a.k.a. JD Aeon

No comments:

Post a Comment