Friday 19 October 2012

100% PAGAN AND HAPPY TO BE - Revised

100% PAGAN AND HAPPY TO BE - Revised

100% PAGAN AND HAPPY TO BE!!!

I do not mean to offend anybody but when it comes to choice of Belief & Language in re of Mythologies…
I personally respond well to what it feels home, natural, right and good for me, for myself.
Being 100% Creatress Goddess oriented and equally a worshipper of the Ancient Goddesses and Gods…
Of course I favour 100% Pagan Matristic (Non-Dualistic/Non-Zoroastrian) Mythologies and related themes.
When films, theatre, drama at all levels along with other people’s mainstream religions with their patristic, misogynous and dualistic mythologies come into the stage, I try as best as I can, to respect other people’s rights to their choices of Belief and Language…
However I myself do not believe, I do not subscribe to anything and everything to do with Patristic, Dualistic/Zoroastrian and Misogynous avenues of Thinking.
Therefore I am proud to say that…
100% I do not subscribe to any Battles of personified Good and Bad!
100% I do not subscribe to any of the Stories & Characters of Dualistic Mythologies!

I do understand that to other people most likely my beliefs may be deemed as Rubbish but such does not impress me nor makes any difference/impact in my personal choices for myself and in my life at all because I have never ever needed the support of other people to sustain my choice of belief & language in my own life and in my own time!
I need not to go on a litany of I do not believe in this or that at all.
I simply walk away when people attempt to impose their belief and language upon me, my life and my time!
I am doing just fine with the ancient Creatress Goddess and Her Ancient Goddesses and Gods…
I actually need Not anything else at all from other religions and their abusive dramas, fear-driven controls and in short I want nothing to do with primitive / wilful ignorance and its absurd impositions!
I am quite open-minded, true! But I am NOT Christian, nor Jewish, nor of any other mainstream religions at all.
I am quite pleased and happy to be 100% Pagan / Pagan-Wiccan and that’s for life!

Love and Light,

Sky a.k.a. JD Aeon – Life Coach Witch Shaman & Holistic Occultist

p.s. I’ve no sympathy at all, I do mean AT ALL for any mainstream arrogant religions who lobby politicians in order to impose their mythologies, their primitive impositions as if the laws of the land for all to abide by.

p.s. From the perspective of many lifetimes/time-zones, it is easy to kiss goodbye to all fears, to all drama and to all the pathetic nonsense of dis- information & misinformation and those people who are fool enough to perpetuate such.

APPENDAGE:

In reply to an associated question...

What do You mean by Non-Dualistic/Non-Zoroastrian? Please tell us!

No problem at all... Actually it is, my Pleasure!

Non-Dualistic -

Pertaining to people and their chosen moral/ethical codes (Codes of Conduct & Values) which did not and do not embrace nor subscribe to the invention/concept of the Personification of Good & Bad later called Moral Dualism... It is basically/usually an invented patristic tale of Two stupid/pathetic Deities/Gods being the source of all Opposites, of Good & Bad while Fighting/Warring/Battling Each Other as in Good Versus Evil... One of them being made to be the Only One God (Monistic)!

All of it simply invented/made up and created by the Ancient Persian Zoroaster also known as Zarathustra (Estimated dates of his birth may range from 6000 BC to 100 BCE)

Jewish / Christian Mythologies/Morals/Codes of Conducts / Values have borrowed/copied heavily from the Zoroastrian Inventions! So did the later Egyptian Dynasties as their mythologies were modified to reflect battles of good and bad however personified this time by the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses.

When I feel, write and affirm that I am 100% Non-Dualistic, I mean that I do not believe in any invented Personified Battles/Wars between Good and Bad at all! I mean AT ALL!!!

There was a Matriarchal / Matristic / Mother-oriented Time!!! Yes, there was... There was also a time when Hebrew / Jewish & the so-called body of oral teachings which became known as Torah reflected more original Tribes than what is taught in schools & mainstream Academia...
And a Creatress Goddess and Her ancient sacred Goddesses and Gods were the Foundation of all Belief & Language, of of all Codes of Value & Conduct...

No battles and no wars between Good and Bad at all, as each and every human being took responsibility / accountability for his / her own actions / reactions and consequences.
Codes of Conduct and of Values reflected a firm Respect for All Differences because people knew their Freedom depended upon such a Mutual Respect for All Differences.
There were not any fear-driven Patristic Controls imposed upon all of the Invented "Belief and Language" by a 1% minority Elite in order to oppress, to loot and to abuse the other 99% of the populations on Earth...

As a 100% Pagan + LGBTQ Pagan Wiccan for life, a loyal Worshipper "who can call and have It coming", who performs the Rites & Rituals of a my own Tradition & Religion and equally a happily proud Founder of my own Pagan Wiccan Magick Tradition, I do not believe nor subscribe to any Old and/or Modern Dualistic Patristic Hebrew / Jewish & Christian Bodies of Teachings, nor any of Their Mythologies and all Characters thereof, nor any of Their Codes of Values and / or of Conduct!
Why?
I have my own and I do prefer my own!
Which it is something which actually reflects the sacred Mutual Respect for/of All Differences as the intelligent and wise Foundation of all Freedom on earth.
Something with more Humanity as "Freedom With Wisdom Is The Law Above & Beyond All Laws!"

I respect the choices of other human beings for/to their own selves as long as they respect mine for myself!

And no! I do not believe, I do not subscribe to any Bible, nor any Torah, nor any of all their Characters/Stories...

As a rule I do not believe nor subscribe to any other Patristic, Dualistic Mainstream Religions neither whether it be Hinduism or Buddhism and so forth...

Not At All !!!

But I do subscribe and I do believe 100% in the Ancient Creatress Goddess and Her Ancient Pagan Goddesses & Gods! And to me, in my life that it is for ever!
I am quite pleased, proud and very thankful to belong to the ancient Goddess!

Belief & Language to me, in my own time and life, it must include the dearest and loving presence, codes of values and of conduct which reflect Goddess, to / of the Goddess, of the ancient Creatress Goddess and of the ancient Pagan Gods and Goddesses... 
Or in the commonly wilful absence of such...
It is 100% deemed by me and for my own life as unwelcome and uninvited pure RUBBISH as far as I am concerned.

To each her/his/their own!
To me, mine only!
Simple, direct and peacefully to the point!


Love & Light,
Sky a.k.a. JD Aeon - Life Coach Witch Shaman & Holistic Occultist

No comments:

Post a Comment